Registration for ISIE 2020 is open. Please carefully read the following:
- Author conference registration includes: Presentation and publication of up to 2 manuscript/s, Conference Attendance, Tutorial Attendance, Copy of Proceedings, All Tea/Coffee, Welcome Reception, and Banquet Dinner.
- Non-author conference registration includes: Conference Attendance, Tutorial Attendance, Copy of Proceedings, All Tea/Coffee, Welcome Reception, and Banquet Dinner. Students can register as non-author for a reduced fee.
- IEEE/IES membership status is checked against the IEEE database. Non-members attending as a student must carry at least 50% of a normal full-time academic program as a registered undergraduate or graduate student.
- Note: each paper must be associated with at least one Author registration.
- To be included in the Conference Proceedings, approved papers must be submitted by the final manuscript deadline and in accordance with the instructions. The associated registration (and optional additional pages or papers) must be completed and paid by the same deadline.
- Papers must be presented by a registered author; see presentation requirements. A no-show for the presentation will result in an exclusion of the manuscript from IEEE Xplore®, but the paper will remain part of the Conference Proceedings.
|Category||Early Bird Registration Fee
(If registered by 30 April 2020,
midnight Eastern time)
(After 30 April 2020)
|IEEE IES Member||€670||€770|
|IEEE Life Member||€550||€650|
|IEEE Student Member (Author)||€700||€800|
|IEEE Student Member (Non Author)||€550||€650|
|Student Non-Member (Author)||€800||€900|
|Student Non-Member (Non Author)||€650||€750|
|Additional Banquet Dinner Ticket||€100|
|One Additional Page||€90|
|Two Additional Pages||€180|
|One Additional Paper||€400|
|Two Additional Papers||€800|