Do you have a child up to 12 years old? The ISIE 2020 conference organizers are proud to announce that childcare service is being arranged for the duration of the event. The details are currently being finalised and will be confirmed as soon as possible.
The childcare service is being provided in a safe environment, in accordance with applicable Dutch regulations, and under the supervision of childcare professionals. The building is at walking distance from the conference venue.
- Tentative schedule: 16-19th of June 2020, from 08:00 - 17:00h.
- Age range: 4-12 years old (2- or 3-year-olds may be accommodated on request; contact us)
- Price: free! (sponsored by the conference organizers)
In order to organize this successfully, please help us to estimate the demand. If you are considering to use this service, email Francesca Grazian or Lucia Beloqui Larumbe with the following information:
- number of children attending
- age of the children
- during which days of the conference the service will be required
- any food allergies the children might have
- any other special requests
The conference venue is the Aula Conference Centre of TU Delft.
A list of hotels with special conference rates is available here.
Delft is easily accessible by plane from Schiphol Amsterdam Airport (global connections) and Rotterdam Airport (mostly European flights), or by high-speed train via Rotterdam.
Travel from Schiphol Airport to Delft takes approximately 40 minutes by train or taxi. Train tickets cost €11,50 (four trains per hour; two direct), whereas a prebooked taxi costs approximately €70,00 (depending on time of day).
Useful transport links:
- Netherlands Railways: https://www.ns.nl/en
- Public transport planner: https://9292.nl/en
- Schiphol Airport taxi information: https://www.schiphol.nl/en/page/by-taxi-to-and-from-schiphol/
- Rotterdam Airport local transport connections: https://www.rotterdamthehagueairport.nl/en/route-planner-address/
Information about visa procedures will follow.
General information for visitors
Practical information for visiting the Netherlands is available here.