IEEE-ISIE 2020 invites researchers and engineers from all related disciplines to submit research papers and special sessions proposals. All submissions are peer reviewed.
Authors must adhere to the IEEE Conference paper format. Draft version of papers should be submitted for review before the Full Paper Submission deadline. Papers must be written in English. Only PDF files will be accepted for review. Up to 6 pages (including figures and references) are allowed for Regular and Special Session papers. Up to two (2) extra pages are permissible with an additional fee (US$100/page) paid at registration time. Total file size must not exceed 4000 kB. Pages should follow the IEEE double-column format (US letter size). Detailed instructions for IEEE-ISIE2020 paper preparation can be found at http://www.ieee-ies.org/conferences/paper-format-for-conferences
Authors should only submit original work that has neither appeared elsewhere for publication, nor is under review for another refereed publication. The conference will verify the originality of manuscripts by comparing them with millions of other articles in databases worldwide. Manuscripts that violate IEEE’s publication principles may be rejected. If the violation is deemed severe, then disciplinary actions may also be taken by IEEE. Before submission, please familiarise yourself with the following IEEE authorship guidelines and policies:
- IEEE authorship guidelines at https://journals.ieeeauthorcenter.ieee.org/become-an-ieee-journal-author/publishing-ethics/guidelines-and-policies/
- IEEE Policy on Plagiarism at https://www.ieee.org/publications/rights/plagiarism/plagiarism.html
- IEEE Policy on Double Submission at https://www.ieee.org/publications/rights/multi-sub-guidelines-intro.html
Accepted papers will be submitted to inclusion in IEEE xplore online digital library and EI Compendex database if and only if all three of the following requirements are satisfied:
- Submission of final PDF, validated using PDF eXpress (conference ID 45063X) and accompanied by the relevant copyright transfer to IEEE.
- At least one full registration associated with the paper ID and receipt of payment by the final submission deadline.
- Presentation of the work at the conference.
Technical papers must be submitted by 31 January 2020 (23:59 CET), using the submission link below. During the submission process, an appropriate Technical Track or Special Session must be selected. The list of Special Sessions will be announced by 21 December 2019.
Authors are invited to submit papers to the following conference tracks.
- Power Systems and Smart Grid. Power Systems, Transmission, Power Quality, Utility Applications, Smart Grid
- Electrical Machines and Industrial Drives. AC/DC Motor Drives, Electrical Machines Design/Modelling, Thermal/Vibrations Issues.
- Control Systems and Applications. Advanced Control Systems, Motion Control, Data Driven Control and Monitoring.
- Power Electronics and Energy Conversion. Power Electronics Modelling, Simulation, Design, Control, DC/DC Conversion, AC/AC Converters, Rectifiers, Inverters, PWM Systems.
- Renewable Electric Energy Conversion, Processing and Storage. Wind Energy, Photovoltaics, Hydro-Power, Battery Technologies, Fuel Cells, Energy Storage Technologies.
- Mechatronics and Robotics. Mechatronics, Robotics, Human-Machine Interface Technology, Control of Linear and Non-linear Systems, Adaptive, Robust and Variable Structure Control.
- Distributed and Networked Control Systems for Industrial Applications. Distributed Event-Triggered Filtering and Control, Communication Protocol and Control, Distributed Network-Based Leader-Following Consensus, Network-Based Tracking Control, Sampled-Data Control and Filtering.
- Industrial Informatics and Cloud Computing. Industrial Control and Computing Paradigms, Artificial Intelligence Applications, Industrial Network Design, Cloud Computing, Cyber and Network Security.
- Factory Automation and Industrial Informatics. Remote Sensing, Process Automation, Flexible Manufacturing Systems, Industrial Agents, Factory Automation, Safety and Reliability.
- Electronic Systems‐on‐Chip & Embedded Systems. Microelectronics, HDL or High Level Language Hardware Design, System-on-chip Design, FPGAs, Embedded Systems.
- Computational Intelligence. Neural Networks, Fuzzy Logic, Genetic Algorithms, Image Processing.
- Sensors, Actuators and Micro‐/Nanotechnology. Sensors, Signal/, Audio / Video Applications, Networking Applications, Communication Systems, Measurements & Data Acquisition, Nanoelectronics, MEMS.
- Advanced Transportation Technologies. Electric Propulsion, Automotive Applications, Electric and Hybrid Electric Vehicles.
- Building Automation, Control and Management. Intelligent Environment, Building Management, Building Automation.
- Engineering Education. Educational Tools, Continuous Learning, Educational Materials and Methods, Distance Learning, Information and Communication Technologies in Laboratories, University-Industry Collaboration.
- Entrepreneurship and Management – Challenges for Industrial Electronics
- Industrial Cyber‐Physical Systems.